Candid Brewing Co. Limited Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how Candid Brewing Co. Limited (“Candid Beer”) collects, uses, shares and protects your personal information. When we update this policy we will post any changes on our website at www.candidbeer.co.uk
If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice please contact us at Candid Beer, Units 4&5, Woodings Yard, Bailey Street, Stafford, Staffordshire ST17 4BG.
Alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity of the Data Controller
The Data Controller in respect of this Privacy Notice is Mark Bamping.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete a membership application;
- Book or attend an event;
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint;
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey;
- Visit or browse our website;
- Contact us via telephone, email or online chat;
- Send an email to an @candidbeer.co.uk email account
- When our teams take photos of your attendance at our premises, or part of an event at our premises (Your permission will be asked beforehand)
- CCTV when you are visiting or using our premises.
CCTV footage is being recorded 24 hours a day. CCTV is permanently erased after 31 days. CCTV is in operation to contribute to public safety and security, protecting both people and property, and due to licencing conditions imposed on Candid Beer from time to time by the relevant licensing authority.
We may also collect or acquire information about you from other organisations, such as, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What Information Do We Collect?
The information we collect is required for the purpose of creating and monitoring your membership account.
Such information allows you to be identified as a member of Candid Beer and includes:
- Your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and whether you require disabled access;
- Your credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers;
- Your usage records and duration of visits;
- Your preferences for particular products or services or interests when you tell us what they are, or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services;
- Your contact with us, such as a note of a call you make to us, an email or other notes or records of any contact you have with us;
- Your membership information, such as dates of payment made and owed, the services you use and any other information related to your membership.
How Do We Use This Information?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested; for administration purposes; to improve your website or social media experience; and marketing.
We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes.
We may use your information to:
- Process and complete your membership application;
- Invoice you for using our services as part of your membership or your membership fee;
- Keep you informed about our services, relating to your membership;
- Provide relevant services to you;
- Confirm your attendance to events or bookings;
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis or understanding of how you use our services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages);
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services;
- Understand how you use our services, to help us develop relevant and updated services;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services; and
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
Where we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, for example your consent to receive direct marketing or be contacted by us in the future.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please write to us at Candid Beer, Units 4&5, Woodings Yard, Bailey Street, Stafford, Staffordshire ST17 4BG.
Alternatively send an email to email@example.com
You can choose to opt out of all marketing or select your marketing preferences at any time.
Alternatively, if you are no longer a member, and wish to remove your consent to receive marketing content please contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will store your information for as long as you are a member Candid Beer, or following cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations we will store your information for no more than 6 years from the last activity with Candid Beer.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We will take appropriate measures to ensure that the information we collect and maintain is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered due to the nature of the internet. Accordingly we cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is outside of our control.
Will We Disclose The Information We Collect To Outside Parties?
We may share information about you with:
- Service providers and associated organisations to allow us to service your membership and communicate with you; for example, financial institutions to process payments
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other bodies prescribed at law where we have an obligation to do.
We will only release information if it is reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our legal rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers and other members.
In the event that we are subject to a reorganisation or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will however inform you before any such transfer takes place.
Third Party Tracking
We use tools such as Google Analytics for collecting personal data about the online activities of our website visitor’s for marketing purposes. This is so we can ensure our website gives you the best possible experience and allows for us to update our website and its content and functionality accordingly. This involves using first-party and third-party cookies or identifiers. You can opt-out of Google Analytics using Google’s available options or via Google Ad Settings.
Collection Of Children’s Data
Candid Beer does not collect or process children’s data.
Your Privacy Rights
You have rights in relation to your data privacy These are the right of access; the right of rectification; the right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”); the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified; the right to data portability; the right of objection; and the right to not be subject to automated profiling.
You have the right to ask for a copy of all of the information that we hold about you. Please contact us by email to email@example.com to request this information. Alternatively you can write to us at Candid Beer, Units 4&5, Woodings Yard, Bailey Street, Stafford, Staffordshire ST17 4BG.
If you believe that we are holding inaccurate information about you, or your personal details change, included bank account details, please inform us in writing.
You have the right for the data that we hold relating to you to be erased, when it is no longer needed for the purposes of your membership, or when you withdraw your consent for our processing (and we have no other lawful basis to hold your data).
You have the right to ask us to place restrictions on processing your data in certain circumstances.
You have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or restrictions in relation to your personal data.
You have a right to receive the data which we hold relating to you electronically, in a format that allows for such data to be easily transferred to another data controller.
You have the right to object to data processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes.
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based on automatic processing of your personal data.
We use Mailchimp to collect email newsletter sign-ups and send those users our email newsletters.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We will update this privacy notice to reflect any changes to the ways in which we process and protect your data.
If we do update this privacy notice, we will post notice of the change on our website.
Dated: 9 May 2019